WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
"He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither.
In all that he does, he prospers." Psalm 1:3
It is our passion to minister to all women of faith, their families and their children, to teach and equip them to live out their faith in a way that will bring honor and glory to God, as well as build a strong foundation in the lives of their children. We believe that it is the Gospel of Jesus Christ that has the answers to all of life's difficulties and problems, and provides the only door to change, healing, and reconciliation in our relationship with God.
Statement of Faith
Women’s Biblical Counseling Center is a counseling ministry dedicated to the Glory of God working in partnership with the local church. WBCC seeks to aid the local church in promoting discipleship through counseling, seminars, and training.
Women’s Biblical Counseling Center maintains and promotes these beliefs:
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and sufficient Word of God.
- We believe in the One God that eternally exists in 3 persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, was unjustly accused and died on the cross and shed His blood for the atonement of our sins, resurrected and ascended to heaven to take His seat beside God the Father, and will return again in power and glory.
- We believe that man was originally created in the image of God, perfect. However, the sin of Adam has marred that image. Man currently exists with an innate radical corruption caused by sin.
- We believe that it is the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit that convicts man of his sin and provides the grace necessary for repentance and regeneration.
- We believe that justification of man is based only on faith in Christ and His finished work on the cross.
- We believe in the indwelling ministry of the Holy Spirit. This ministry allows Christians to be progressively sanctified and ultimately glorified.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. The saved will be glorified, and the lost will be judged.
- We believe that all Christians are called to spiritual unity in our Lord Jesus Christ. This unity should be sought and maintained for the glory of God.
Women's Biblical Counseling Center (WBCC) is a Nouthetic (biblical) counseling service specializing in issues of abuse and domestic violence. We believe that when women are continually transformed into the image of God, their families may also be drawn to the transforming power of God through His Word. This is why WBCC not only offers counseling for specific women's issues, but men as well, making our ministry to families and their churches complete and all-encompassing.
WBCC is a ministry to both men and women who have experienced abuse and/or domestic violence. However, our team is trained to counsel in all areas of need, including adolescents, and children. We are committed to assisting the Church by providing sound, biblical, Christ-centered discipleship counseling ministering God's complete truth as found in the Scriptures. Through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we seek to bring the love, healing, and wholeness of Jesus Christ to those suffering emotional, mental, and spiritual pain. We also provide resources and ongoing support services such as discipleship, mentoring, spiritual life coaching, training, seminars and workshops.
We would love to help you. Whatever you are going through, you do not have to do it alone. Please call us to schedule an appointment at 630.337.7485.
We also SKYPE: 224.244.8562
329 N. Greenwood | Palatine IL | 60074 | PH: 630.337.7485 | F: 224.217.5099 | firstname.lastname@example.org